Modern 4 bedroom house for sale in Minervois village, southern France
- Generously sized rooms throughout
- Tranquil, pretty setting on edge of friendly Minvervois village in the Languedoc
- Move-in condition, presented to a high standard
- Large open plan main living area with high quality wood burner
- 4 bedrooms
- Less than 5 years old with quality fittings throughout
- 170 square metres living space
- 3 metre deep L-shaped terrace wrapping round open plan living area
- Solid oak fitted kitchen with space for American style fridge freezer
- Light filled, triple aspect living room
- Spacious master bedroom with sizeable ensuite with both bath and walk in shower
- Flexible room arrangements – 2nd bedroom currently used as large office for two people
- Excellent storage
- 2.8m high ceilings in all rooms
- Reversible, powerful, Mitsubishi aircon/heating system
- Double width, high-ceiling garage with electric door
- 4000 square metre plot
The village is on the perimeter of the Parc Naturel Regional du Haut-Languedoc and on the foothills of La Montagne Noir. This is wine-growing country, with vineyards stretching to the south with the Pyrenees as the backdrop. Read more…..
If you are interested in our property, please get in touch via the contact form. Your details will be sent directly to the vendor and not an estate agent.
*The particulars shown on this website do not form part of any offer or contract. All statements and measurements contained in this website and associated documents are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed. Any intending purchaser must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy. The floor plans and room measurements provided are for illustrative purposes and should be used as such by any prospective purchaser.